Friday, January 22, 2010

Second Semester Class: Physiology

So, I passed all my classes. Yeah! Woohoo!

I'm not too worried about this physiology class. It's some pretty basic physics. Diffusion, elasticity, pressure...Pretty much you just plug stuff into equations and you're good to go. i.e. read the questions, extract the variables, plug them in to formula and you get an A (hope, hope).

Once the course picks up a bit it should get more interesting. I'm interested in learning more about what happens to your physiology while you're scuba diving. Diving is a big interest of mine. I blog about scuba here. Check it out!

Right now were learning about the respiratory system. Check out the following picture of a really cool macrophage found in the lung (dust cell):

No comments:

Post a Comment